To use GoCenter:
February 4th 2020
This project houses, what I consider to be some help packages for writing Go applications. Your mileage may vary, but I find them to be pretty darn helpful.
- nulls - Proper JSON implementations of
- validate - A framework for writing validations.
- wait - Wait cleans up the pattern around using
- defaults - Allows for the setting of default values for common types.
- willy - A helper for cleaning up HTTP tests.
- del - A wrapper around the render package to make it work with echo.