To use GoCenter:
June 1st 2020
Package ini provides INI file read and write functionality in Go.
- Load from multiple data sources(file,
io.ReadCloser) with overwrites.
- Read with recursion values.
- Read with parent-child sections.
- Read with auto-increment key names.
- Read with multiple-line values.
- Read with tons of helper methods.
- Read and convert values to Go types.
- Read and WRITE comments of sections and keys.
- Manipulate sections, keys and comments with ease.
- Keep sections and keys in order as you parse and save.
The minimum requirement of Go is 1.6.
$ go get gopkg.in/ini.v1
-u flag to update in the future.
This project is under Apache v2 License. See the LICENSE file for the full license text.