Bugsnag error reporter for Go
Automatically detect crashes and report errors in your Go apps. Get alerts about errors and panics in real-time, including detailed error reports with diagnostic information. Understand and resolve issues as fast as possible.
Learn more about Bugsnag’s Go error monitoring and error reporting solution.
- Automatically report unhandled errors and panics
- Report handled errors
- Attach user information to determine how many people are affected by a crash
- Send customized diagnostic data
- Create a Bugsnag account
- Complete the instructions in the integration guide for your framework:
- Read the configuration reference:
- Search open and closed issues for similar problems
- Report a bug or request a feature
All contributors are welcome! For information on how to build, test and release
bugsnag-go, see our contributing guide.
The Bugsnag exception reporter for Go is free software released under the MIT License. See LICENSE.txt for details.