Windows controls services by setting up callbacks that is non-trivial. This
is very different then other systems. This package provides the same API
despite the substantial differences.
It also can be used to detect how a program is called, from an interactive
terminal or from a service manager.
Need to test the Interactive test for the following platforms:
* systemd system and user service
* Launchd system and user service
The following items need to be done:
* Determine if systemd has a launchd equivalent user service.
* Fix Interactive test for user services.
* Document that windows doesn’t have a user service.
* Document that upstart’s user service definition changes over versions. Do not support.
* For Linux platforms and Launchd add:
* Determine the best way to document the Config.Option values per platform.
- Should some of the current parameters like “ChRoot” and “WorkingDirectory” move to “Option” map?