To use GoCenter:
January 1st 0001
Package for transliterating Latin into Glagolitic.
- No support for initial izhe Ⰺ (
glagolitic_initialfield is ignored)
- Some ligatures are not used (then again, not all exist in Unicode)
- It’s unclear if št should be represented as ⱎⱅ or ⱋ (which is commonly, but not only, šć).
- Not all symbols present in Unicode are actually covered. For instance, big and small yus, or latinate Myslite ⱞ, trokutasti A ⱝ, etc. See http://www.alanwood.net/unicode/glagolitic.html
- It’s unclear how to represent distinction between l and lj. At least one source is using something very similar to shtapich unicode symbol: Ⱜ, ⱜ