A secure, flexible, rapid Go web framework
Visit aah's official website https://aahframework.org to learn more
v0.12.4released and tagged on Mar 03, 2020.
v0.12.3released and tagged on Feb 06, 2019.
v0.12.2released and tagged on Dec 13, 2018.
v0.12.0released and tagged on Dec 02, 2018.
v0.11.4released and tagged on Aug 27, 2018.
Stargazers over time
aah aims to provide necessary components to build modern Web, API and WebSocket applications. aah framework is secure, rapid and extensible. It takes full care of infrastructure, boilerplate code, repetitive activities, reusable components, etc.
aah is feature packed framework with nature of micro framework.
- Truly easy to use and configuration driven.
- Security aware framework, secure session, CSRF prevention, XSS prevention, authentication, authorization, etc.
- Build powerful end-user product and ship it.
- Extensible at module level. If not, then immediately raise an issue.
- Highly maintainable, reduced delivery time, shines with application growth.
- Steadily maturing framework and the feature-sets are getting enhanced release by release.
aah’s initial stable version
0.5.0 was released on May 19, 2017.